jazz up my life

           
 

10 March 2007

ONLY LOVE

Composer: Mark Spiro, Sadao Watanabe
Vocal : Warren Wiebe

I see the distance lights ahead
Another hour or so
I'll be back in bed

I guess I really thought
I was gone for good
But you know I never could

I count the headlights passing by
With everyone I find
another reason why

And you'll be sound asleep
And I'll look like a fool
oh could I be so cruel

Reff.
Only love
could make me turn around
And make these tears
come tumbling down
Only love
could make you stay with me
I doubt myself
but you believe
only love
(only love)

I wish that I could be that strong
You see me as I am
And love me right or wrong

I guess I'm still afraid
We'll only say goodbye
So I keep it all inside

So I try to run
but no matter what I do
I know it's true
I can't go on without you



|
   
My Photo
Name:
Location: Indonesia
Suka Kubaca
Kongkow
Lain-lain
Posting Sebelumnya
 
TREATMENT PROJECT (2)
7-11
TIDAK JGTC, BAGAIMANA JAK-JAZZ?
MENGHITUNG KASET
TREATMENT PROJECT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y!
RICHARD CARPENTER - I'M STILL NOT OVER YOU
BLOG MUSIK LAWAS
TREE MENU DAN BERLANJUT
BACK TO 80'S